How to buy my items:

Each item for sale will have its own post so when an item is gone, the post will be removed. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like about the items.

To purchase the item:
  • Leave a comment on this post or send me an email naptimestamper {at} gmail {dot} com.
  • I accept cash, check, or credit/debit card via PayPal invoice.
  • Items will not be considered sold until payment is received.
  • Shipping fees will be calculated when items are purchased. I will combine shipping on multiple items.
  • Stamp sets are approx $3.00 each to ship and smaller items like buttons and ribbons are $3.00 per packet (you can fit a lot of different items in a packet)
  • Local pickup is A O K!
  • ALL items are from a smoke free, pet free home

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Craft Stash BLOWOUT Sale!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Are you selling any stuff currently?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, YES! I have a lot of items for sale but they haven't been posted on here. I'll load them all up soon. Stay tuned. I'll also post a list on my other blog: janeleescards.blogspot.com.

      Delete